After I left this morning, rat turned on my pc and it came up just fine. Was the gremlin asleep?
So tonight I will be moving stuff off C drive, in case another crash occurs, and rat will be starting the build of the new pc while I am doing that. We already have a new cpu ready to go. It needs my old pc's hard drives moved over.
Luckily, the majority of my work is stored on another drive so all I will really have to do is move some text docs and some jpgs off the desktop and things will be ready to go.
I still do not know how long I will be out of pocket at home because of the old machine's flakiness and rat pulling things from it for the new one. It is currently sitting at home, running fine, so after I move stuff around I will do some other things needing to get done. If I have time, I will pop out here.
We are also playing on our old Playstation and got the used Playstation2 hooked up last night. It has been fun, getting away from the computers and playing our Spyro games again.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*